INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR SUPPLEMENTARY COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION TO M.B.M.(PERSONAL MANAGEMENT), M.B.M.(COMPUTER MANAGEMENT) COURSE(S)
The candidate interested in applying for Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to M.B.M.(MANAGEMENT), M.B.M.(COMPUTER MANAGEMENT) course(s) in
Affiliated Colleges are advised to note the following and then click on the Apply-Online button given at the bottom:
- Admission to the following courses in Affiliated Colleges are avaliable on the basis of score in the Common Entrance Test (CET):
- M.B.M.(PERSONAL MANAGEMENT)
- M.B.M.(COMPUTER MANAGEMENT)
Admission Process Agencies:-
(recommended browsers: IE 7.0+, Firefox, Google Chrome) and it is enabled in settings.
In case of incorrect rendering by inappropriate browsers shall not be the responsibility
- To view the detailed information Brochure
click here. Please Read the Information
Brochure carefully before proceeding for the online submission.
- The applicant should draw a D.D. on any Nationalized Bank of amount
Rs. 300/- in favour of the Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
before proceeding for filling Online Application Form. It is mandatory to have D.D.
before proceeding for online application form submission.
- Candidate should enclose the attested photocopies of H.S.C. Marksheet, Caste Certificate (if applicalble), Non Creamy Layer (if applicalble) and D.D. in original along with the hard copy of application
- Candidate should fill-up the Online Application Form as per the given instructions
and take print out of the Application Form, attach the mentioned documents(attested
photo copies) along with D.D. and submit it to the ARC Center listed above
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and submitting the hard copy of the printed form
along with D.D. and necessary documents to the nearest ARC center is
18th August 2016. If hard copy along with D.D. and other necessary documents
is not received on or before the last date, your registration will be treated as
- Database record plus printed hard copy generated by the system will only be used
for verification of application. Mere computer generated hard copy will not be valid
for application to the common entrance test. Submission of the printed hard copy of the Application
Form to the nearest ARC center and collecting the acknowledgment slip is compulsory.